We are seeking a candidate, who is an analytical thinker with attention to detail, with the following requirements:
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent in Community Development.
- Experience in Stakeholder and Sustainability work.
- At least 5+ years’ experience operating at operational level.
- Previous experience interacting with multiple community-based stakeholders and implementing stakeholder engagement strategies.
- Big Picture thinking, Judgement and Decision-Making and Problem-Solving capabilities.
- High Stress Tolerance.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- English, Zulu, Sepedi
- Own car and driver’s licence